Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Software for Jittery "fix"

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This software might be just the fix for anyone who suffered the "jittery" cart problems this year. I've had 15 carts with the problem.

    I just found this site, so haven't tried the app, but price is reasonable and it looks like it is very simple to use.

    http://www.dynapel.com/private/sh_overview.htm
    Kirk Brady

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mcarter4121's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Essential software, that's for sure.
    Here's anothe version of the same type of thing, only slightly cheaper:
    http://ug6071.chinaw3.com/
    I'm gonna get one of 'em sooner or later. digi works out of Premiere and it smooths vids for me.

    Marvelous what may be done nowadays.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •